Juvéderm® Voluma XC™ in Scottsdale
FDA-approved injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is the first and only filler FDA-approved for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is for patients over the age of 21.
When it comes to enhancing the cheeks, a little volume goes a long way. Thin, tired skin can speak volumes about a person’s age. Signs of aging like sunken cheeks can add years to a person’s face. These telltale signs of aging can now be addressed with JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™.
Full cheeks are a key marker of youth. Age-related volume loss can cause the face to lose definition, balance and change shape, all of which can make a person appear older than their years. People age differently: their skin may deflate (lose fullness or volume), descend (droop or sag) or both. However, few people realize the mid-face is one of the first areas to show the signs of aging – as we lose facial volume, cheeks deflate and descend.
Addressing the need is JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™, the newest facial filler available in the JUVÉDERM® family of hyaluronic acid fillers. The first of its kind, JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ is a hyaluronic acid facial filler specifically made to restore age-related volume loss in the mid-face (the cheeks and cheekbones). JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ uses hyaluronic acid, a sugar that occurs naturally in your skin, to instantly restore lost facial volume in the cheeks. JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ also combines with collagen and elastin to improve skin structure and elasticity, and create a smooth natural look.
JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ Treatment Areas
Using the latest in volumizing technology, JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ proves that a little volume can go a long way in restoring a more youthful, natural appearance:
– Restore deep volume loss and smooth the mid-face.
– Rejuvenate sunken areas around the cheeks.
What else you should know about JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC
– First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift.
– For patients over the age of 21.
– Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment.
– After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities.
– Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
Why Choose Us?
- Attention to Detail
- Outstanding Patient Care
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- Phoenix Magazine Top Doc 2008-2012