Contact Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon Deborah Bash MD in Scottsdale, AZ
Deborah Bash MD, FACS
7033 E. Greenway Parkway, Suite 180
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am- noon
Plastic Surgery Services in Scottsdale, AZ
Cosmetic plastic surgeon Deborah Bash MD, FACS has more than 20 years of experience in plastic surgery, including 13 years at the Mayo Clinic Arizona. She has since started her own private practice clinic in Scottsdale, AZ, to provide high-quality plastic surgery services directly to the community.
Dr. Bash provides a wide range of cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery services to patients in and around Scottsdale, including:
- Tummy tuck: A tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, consists of removing excess fat and skin from the stomach area, tightening abdominal muscles and giving you a flat tummy and firmer appearance.
- Breast lift: A breast lift helps lift and tighten the skin of your breasts without the need for a full breast implant, helping restore their shape and firmness.
- Mommy makeover: Pregnancy can take a significant toll on your body, leading to looser skin and changes to your stomach and breasts. A mommy makeover involves a series of plastic surgery procedures to help restore your body to its pre-pregnancy appearance.
- Breast implants: If you’re interested in achieving larger, fuller breasts, breast implants can help. Also known as breast augmentation, this procedure can help enhance your breasts and lead to a firmer, more youthful appearance.
Dr. Bash will work with you to understand your desires, and will always be transparent about what you can expect from cosmetic procedures.
Call us at (602) 792-5789 today for an appointment!
About Scottsdale, AZ
Scottsdale is a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, with a population of 230,512 as of the year 2014 and growing. It is part of the Phoenix metropolitan area and the Salt River Valley in the Sonoran Desert. The Scottsdale area was first settled around 300 B.C.E., but it was not incorporated as a town until 1951. Scottsdale’s climate is arid year-round, with temperatures that have been known to reach 119 degrees in the summer.
Known as “The West’s Most Western Town,” Scottsdale is famed for its flourishing downtown scene, its popular resorts, and its many beautiful scenic views. It is the sixth largest urban area in Arizona, and it is often ranked as one of the best places to visit in the United States. Scottsdale is particularly well-known as a golfer’s city; it is the site of the annual Phoenix Open.
What to Do in Scottsdale
Why Choose Us?
- Attention to Detail
- Outstanding Patient Care
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- Phoenix Magazine Top Doc 2008-2012